Reach Nagpur by early Morning. Check into the hotel and freshen up yourself.
Leave for Ramtek & Mansar expedition after breakfast. Spend the day exploring the age of Vakataka’s. Enroute visit Nagardhan.
Head back to Nagpur by evening and have a comfortable stay.
After breakfast, leave for the second day of the expedition.
Visit Mahurzari/ Gorewada /Museum
Return to the city by evening. Spend an evening at leisure. Enjoy some shopping at Haldiram’s
- Local Transport by Ac 2 x2 coach (Depends on group size, seating capacity will be variable)
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing.
- All meals. ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Evening Tea- set menu)
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing
- 1-liter water bottle per person per day
- Expert charges
- Bus / Train /Air Fare To and From Nagpur
- Govt taxes of 5% over and above the tour cost.
- Any implementation of new taxes by the government
- Cost of insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post-tour accommodation
- Any extra expenses such that porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set menu.
- Any extra expenses incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization of an individual.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the inclusions.
- If any sightseeing mentioned is not done due to any unforeseen circumstances then an alternate sightseeing will be done.
- There could be some complementary activities covered from our side at certain destinations. If any activity is not done by traveler then the same is not entitled to a cash refund.
|Below package cost ₹ 20, 000 per person||Full payment at the time of booking|
|Above package cost ₹ 20,000 per person|
|At the time of booking||40% of the package cost|
|30 days prior to departure||Remaining 60 % amount|
Payment can be done via cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Credit Card/ Debit Card or UPI gateway. Cheque/Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “ANCIENT TRAILS”
In case of payment made by cheque, a booking confirmation will be given subject to cheque clearance
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation charges applicable per person|
|30 and above||10%|
For cancellation procedure, a traveler will need to give an application in writing along with an original receipt of booking