Start the journey in the morning by bus. Reach Badami by evening. After Check into the hotel, Fresh n up and visit Banashankari temple.
Head back to the hotel and spend the evening at leisure.
Stay at Badami
Pune – Badami (Distance:454kms)
• Visit the temple of goddess Banashankari.
Shankari is Parvati. Parvati who lives in a forest is Banashankari. The temple is situated in Tilakaranya forest. Today the surroundings have been inhabited by villagers and the place has become a small nice village. It is believed that during a severe famine, goddess provided food and vegetables to the people. Thus the goddess is also known as ‘Shakambhari’ (Shak = Vegetables). Devotees offer vegetables to the goddess.
Get ready with the fresh morning. After breakfast, let’s explore Badami caves. In the caves, you will see some beautifully carved gigantic sculptures. Let’s understand the history behind. Later visit Bhutnath temple complex and Museum.
After lunch visit Mahakuteshwar temple. Return to the hotel by evening and relax.
Stay at Badami
• Rock cut caves and spectacular sculptures of Badami.
These Hindu caves here are carved in 7th-century A.D.by Chalukya Kings. One will get to experience spectacular designs and sculptures carved in the caves. A Small museum erected by ASI displays some magnificent artifacts found in the surroundings of Badami.
• Mahakut Temple Complex
Another temple complex built during Chalukyas reign. Just 15 km from Badami, this temple complex shows some unique sculptures on the walls.
After breakfast leave for the trail of Hampi. Enroute visit Pattadakal and Aihole. After familiarizing with the Chalukya Dynasty, let’s head towards the Vijaynagara Kingdom.
Reach Hospet by evening. Check in to the hotel, fresh and up and relax for the evening.
Stay at Hospet
• Visit another architectural wonder and UNESCO World Heritage Site Pattadakal.
Pattadakal can be described as a workshop for architects. This is the only site where one can see various styles of temple architecture.
• Visit Aihole, the earlier capital of the Chalukya Dynasty. Experience the history of Chalukya King Pulkeshin II through the famous Aihole Inscription.
Aihole is another place where the development of temple architecture can be seen. A very important page of history lies here in the form of stone inscription.
After having full breakfast leave for Hampi expedition. Explore ruins of Hampi. Sense the grandeur of capital of Vijaynagara Kingdom.
In the evening return to the hotel and relax.
Stay at Hospet.
• Visit Virupaksh Temple, Ugra Narsinh, Badvilinga, Kadalekalu Ganesh, Sasivekalu Ganesh, Kodandram Temple.
• Visit banks of Tungabhadra river.
After breakfast leave for the remaining expedition of Hampi. Explore some fascinating monuments of Hampi. Spend an evening at Hemkut Hill and experience the tranquil surroundings of Hampi. You will find yourself back in glorious days of Hampi for sure.
Reach hotel by evening with mesmerizing experience of Hampi.
Stay at Hospet.
• Visit Vitthal Temple, Lotus Mahal, Pushkarini, Royal enclosure
• Evening at Hemkut Hill.
Get ready by morning. After breakfast leave for Pune.
Arrive at Pune by evening with an aura of Hampi.
Hampi – Pune (Distance: 597kms)
- Pune to Pune Transport by Ac 2 x2 coach (Depends on group size, seating capacity will be variable)
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing.
- All meals. ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Evening Tea- set menu)
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing
- 1-liter water bottle per person per day
- Expert charges
- Govt taxes of 5% over and above the tour cost.
- Any implementation of new taxes by the government
- Cost of insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post-tour accommodation
- Any extra expenses such that porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set menu.
- Any extra expenses incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization of an individual.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the inclusions.
- If any sightseeing mentioned is not done due to any unforeseen circumstances then an alternate sightseeing will be done.
- There could be some complementary activities covered from our side at certain destinations. If any activity is not done by traveler then the same is not entitled to a cash refund.
|Below package cost ₹ 20, 000 per person||Full payment at the time of booking|
|Above package cost ₹ 20,000 per person|
|At the time of booking||40% of the package cost|
|30 days prior to departure||Remaining 60 % amount|
Payment can be done via cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Credit Card/ Debit Card or UPI gateway. Cheque/Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “ANCIENT TRAILS”
In case of payment made by cheque, a booking confirmation will be given subject to cheque clearance
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation charges applicable per person|
|30 and above||10%|
For cancellation procedure, a traveler will need to give an application in writing along with an original receipt of booking