Begin the journey to the Khmer Empire right from Mumbai. Leave for Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai in the evening. Board the midnight flight to Siem Reap.
Arrive Siem Reap in the morning. Check into the hotel, fresh & up and fill your tummies with good breakfast. Leave for sightseeing. Visit the Angkor National Museum. Post museum visit, let’s have a flavor of the local culture at floating Village.
Siem Reap city is a place where ancient Khmer Empire of Cambodia was situated. Hence most of the monuments are spread across this city. Capital of Cambodia is Pnom Penh and Royal Family of Cambodia stays at Pnom Penh. They hold a marvelous palace there, still, Siem Reap has become a center of attraction for tourists due to Angkor Archaeological Complex.
• Visit Angkor National Museum
After breakfast, leave for Banteay Srei. Experience the intricate carvings at the temple. Afterward, get closer to nature at Kbal Spean. Walk amidst the forest and feel the tranquility of nature.
Arrive at the hotel by evening. Spend an evening at leisure.
Stay at Hotel.
• Visit Banteay Srei.
Banteay Srei is one remarkable temple which displays some detailed carvings of tales from Puranas. Not as grand as Angkor Vat but still stands superior among others, this place truly is not to miss destination in Cambodia Trail.
• Visit Kbal Spean
Kbal Spean is a place lost in the Forest of Kullen Mountain. An untouched and tranquil place holds Sahsasralingas and some finely carved sculptures in the rock bed of a water stream. This entire region is surrounded by lush greenery and flowers.
Rise in the early morning and get ready for the next day of Angkor Trail. After breakfast, leave for Angkor Thom Temple complex. Visit Ta Prohm, Preah Khan, Bakheng Temples in the region. Finally, let's proceed for the grand Angkor Wat. Experience the history and architecture of Angkor Vat with Expert along with catching the marvelous moods of sunset at Angkor Vat.
Arrive at the hotel by evening and relax.
Stay at the hotel.
• Visit Angkor Archaeological sites
Angkor Archaeological Sites consists of many temples spread across the ancient Angkor City. Bayon, Ta Prohm, Preah Khan, Bakheng are few noteworthy temples situated very nearby to each other.
• Visit Angkor Vat
Today Angkor Vat is a well-recognized temple as the largest temple on earth. Built with some unique architectural styles and philosophy, this temple has become one of the most popular destinations among tourists around the world.
After breakfast, bid adieu to Cambodia. Take a morning flight and leave for Mumbai.
Arrive home by evening with mesmerizing memories of Cambodia.
- To and Fro economy class airfare from Mumbai to Siem Reap and Siem Reap to Mumbai/Pune.
- Pune-Mumbai Transport
- VISA fees for Cambodia .
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Local Transport by 2 x 2 AC coach (Depending on group size, seating capacity will be variable)
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing.
- 2 meals. ( Breakfast and Lunch, Evening Tea/Snacks- set menu)
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- 1-litre bottle per person per day
- Expert charges.
- Complimentary travel insurance
- Govt. taxes of 5% over and above the tour cost
- Any implementation of new taxes by the government
- Cost of insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour accommodation
- Any extra expenses such that porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of set menu
- Any extra expenses incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization of an individual
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the inclusions
Visa for Cambodia will be acquired by Ancient Trails through e-visa procedure.
An original passport with validity of minimum six months from the date of arrival in the country and have sufficient blank pages for stamping the Visa or immigration pass.
- If any sightseeing mentioned is not done due to any unforeseen circumstances then an alternate sightseeing will be done.
- A traveler may please note that for domestic and international flights, the baggage allowance will be as per respective airline’s baggage policy and weight regulations. Travelers are requested to carry their luggage in accordance with the regulated baggage allowance. Excess baggage will be chargeable and the same is not included in the tour cost. It has to be borne by the traveler.
- There could be some complementary activities covered from our side at certain destinations. If any activity is not opted by traveler then the same is not entitled to a cash refund.
|Below package cost ₹ 20, 000 per person||Full payment at the time of booking|
|Above package cost ₹ 20,000 per person|
|At the time of booking||40% of the package cost|
|30 days prior to departure||Remaining 60 % amount|
Payment can be done via cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Credit Card/ Debit Card or UPI gateway. Cheque/Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “ANCIENT TRAILS”
In case of payment made by cheque, a booking confirmation will be given subject to cheque clearance
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation charges applicable per person|
|30 and above||10%|
For cancellation procedure, a traveler will need to give an application in writing along with an original receipt of booking
Please note that if air ticket booking is done with NON-REFUNDABLE airfare then cancellation charges to be borne by the customer and the remaining amount will be refunded as per above cancellation policy