Board on an early morning flight to Ahmedabad. Arrive at Ahmedabad. Bus and manger will be waiting outside to welcome you. Board the bus and leave for Lothal. Enroute refresh yourself with a good breakfast. Arrive at Lothal and learn about Harappan culture from an eminent Indologist. Later have glimpses of museum raised by Archeological Survey of India (ASI).
After lunch, begin the journey to Ahmedabad. After arrival, check into the hotel and get refreshed. Spend an evening at leisure. Enjoy yourself with some shopping.
Stay at Ahmedabad.
- Visit Lothal.
Lothal, an important Harappan site in India had been a vital trade center in ancient times. It had the world’s earliest known dock which connected the city to the course of Sabarmati River. Lothal shows some peculiar features of town planning of Indus Valley Civilization.
After having full breakfast, check out of the hotel and leave for Patan. Enroute visit Adalaj ni Vav. Then proceed for Modhera. At Modhera, experience the beauty of intricately carved Sun Temple. Such a remarkable piece of architecture! Afterward, leave for Patan. After arrival, check in to the hotel and enjoy your lunch. ( Ahmedabad – Patan Distance: 125 km, 3Hrs)
Relax with a small nap and get refreshed to visit Patola museum. Enjoy shopping of Patola Sarees.
Stay at Patan.
• Visit Adalaj ni Vav
Adalaj ni Vav displays some stylized designs carved all over the well. Showing peculiar step well structure, Adalaj ni Vav is quite an impressive architecture in Gujrat.
• Experience the marvel of Sun Temple at Modhera
This is one of the few temples in India dedicated to Sun. Intricately carved sculptures and a stepwell in front of the temple are two notable features of this temple. Though eroded, the sculptures in temple truly display the high level of art forms in ancient days
• Visit the Patola Museum and enjoy shopping Patola Sarees.
Patan is also known for its famous Patola Sari. The Art of weaving a double patola goes back to centuries. Painting in Ajanta caves also resembles the tie-dye technique of Patola sarees. Patola Sarees made from pure silk and natural dyes in ancient days have made a mark among diverse handlooms available across India.
After breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed to witness the masterpiece in the stepwell architecture, Rani ki Vav. Behold this remarkable grandeur of Solanki architecture. Learn the sculptures and architecture styles.
Afterward, leave for Ahmedabad airport. Board the flight to Pune in the evening and reach Pune with moments to cherish
• Witness the wonder of stepwell architecture Rani ki Vav.
UNESCO described Rani ki Vav as something built “at the height of craftsmen’s’ ability in stepwell construction.” When you are here, it feels like, as if the sculptures here might just start speaking to you. That’s how lively they seem. It was added to the list of UNESCO’s world heritage sites after being nominated by the Archeological Survey of India (ASI) in 2014.
- To and Fro economy class airfare from Pune to Ahmedabad and back to Pune.
- Local Transport by 2 x 2 AC coach(Depends on group size, seating capacity will be variable)
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing.
- All meals.( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Evening Tea- set menu)
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing
- 1-liter water bottle per person per day
- Govt. taxes of 5% over and above the tour cost
- Any implementation of new taxes by the government
- Cost of insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour accommodation
- Any extra expenses such that porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of set menu
- Any extra expenses incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization of an individual
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the inclusions
- If any sightseeing mentioned is not done due to any unforeseen circumstances then an alternate sightseeing will be done.
- A traveler may please note that for domestic and international flights, the baggage allowance will be as per respective airline’s baggage policy and weight regulations. Travelers are requested to carry their luggage in accordance with the regulated baggage allowance. Excess baggage will be chargeable and the same is not included in the tour cost. It has to be borne by the traveler
- Air tickets issued at special rates are normally NON REFUNDABLE and traveler will need to bear the cancellation charges. If a traveler needs an air booking with the refundable option then he/she will need to bear extra fare specified by airline operator.
|Below package cost ₹ 20, 000 per person||Full payment at the time of booking|
|Above package cost ₹ 20,000 per person|
|At the time of booking||40% of the package cost|
|30 days prior to departure||Remaining 60 % amount|
Payment can be done via cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Credit Card/ Debit Card or UPI gateway. Cheque/Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “ANCIENT TRAILS”
In case of payment made by cheque, a booking confirmation will be given subject to cheque clearance
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||Cancellation charges applicable per person|
|30 and above||10%|
For cancellation procedure, a traveler will need to give an application in writing along with an original receipt of booking
Please note that if air ticket booking is done with NON-REFUNDABLE airfare then cancellation charges to be borne by the customer and the remaining amount will be refunded as per above cancellation policy