- Buys and intend to buy and/or enquire about any products of the company and/or any services of the company
- Buys any service(s) made available by us through any of our customer interface channels including without limitation website, mobile app and through our offline channels such as but not limited to call center, offices, franchisees, etc.
www.ancient-trails.com is a property of Ancient Trails LLP, an Indian Company registered under section 12(1) of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 having its registered office at 387/1, Vinayak Apartments, Narayan Peth, Near Modi Ganpati Temple, Pune – 411030, Maharashtra.
Information we collect
- Contact information. We might collect your personal data such as name, email, mobile number, phone number, address, Aadhar details, PAN details, Passport details, ip address, choice of your veg/non-veg food, your health details relevant to your fitness to receive our services, your tour itinerary or any special service(s).
- Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket or book a tour. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner CC Avenue or direct transaction on POS at offices.
- Information you post. We collect the information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Ancient-trails.com.
- Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tours you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- Important Dates. We may collect the information about important dates in your life such as birthday, anniversary
The ways, we collect information
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for a tour. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone, email or chats.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
- We use the information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a tour or for other promotional purposes.
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use the information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use the information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use the information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you book a tour with us, we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase or any communication related to your tour.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors or any vendor with whom we buy services. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
www.ancient-trails.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, ancient-trails uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Ancient Trails does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mrs. Vidya Gadre
387/1, Narayan Peth, Vinayak Apartments
Pune - 411030
Phone: +91-7272 90 0606
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at the above-mentioned address.
Updates to this policy
Note that ancient-trails has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?